Feeling out of sorts, and unique... Link to pics added!

White Dove
on 8/15/15 4:09 pm - Warren, OH

Your body will stop losing when it is ready.  Then you will stay at the lower weight for about a year, no matter what you eat (pretty much). 

It is fine to be 10, 20 or even 30 pounds lower than the goal weight that you want to maintain for life.  For many of us there is a period of being too skinny.

The body recovers from the surgery.  It learns how to absorb calories again.  For many people hunger returns.  The pouch gets to its full size and we are capable of eating more food at one time.

Usually in year three the body does a bounce-back regain.  It will level out again to the correct weight for it. 

I personally don't see a big problem with eating less than three meals a day if you are comfortable doing that. 

So far you have done fantastic and you look wonderful.  Regaining your weight is not a factor of eating more of less frequently.  It is a factor of eating more calories than your body burns.  I eat five or six very small meals a day.  My total calories are about 1400 and that keeps me at my goal.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active