NEW HERE!!!

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 5/19/16 7:59 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Aren't you the same troll that posted here a few days ago and your post was removed?  If so, AGAIN, GO AWAY. 

If you have something to ask or say, ask it or say it and you will be welcomed with open arms.  This is not, however, a location to get contacts for your business.  If you want to get support for a business venture, become a sponsor of the OH site.

Now don't get all huffy and write the same things you did before. 

Simply, if you have a Weight Loss question, by all means ask it.  But don't troll here for business contacts.

Sharon

Sonia2818
on 5/19/16 8:04 am

Maybe you should check the date on the post before opening your mouth with nonsense k thanks 

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 5/21/16 12:06 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

So, I take that as a yes, that you are using OH primarily to troll for business contacts.

While we often disagree with each other on this site, we try to maintain a tone of respect.  With that intent, I am not responding to your nastiness. I suggest you state your question or perspective as to how you need help with obesity.

Those who befriend you will figure it out when you hit them up and want to be their 'Beach Body Coach' or sell then something else.  Or Not, time will tell.

As I originally posted, there is a process to use OH to get business contacts - become a site sponsor, no need to pretend friendship to establish a business relationship with people on the site.  People may be interested in what you are offering, just do it the right way.

Sharon

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/19/16 8:11 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Same person. The previous thread was wiped, but a link (and post title and first few lines) appears on her profile.

The "About Me" page still has the marketing blurb as well.

>> I LOVE what BeachBody has done for me that I decided to become a coach and help people begin their own Journeys. I LOVE helping people. There is nothing more rewarding than that. I am now an Emerald Beach Body Coach because people have trusted me to be a part of their Journey.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Sonia2818
on 5/19/16 8:17 am

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/19/16 9:47 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active