Newbie alert!!

CanadianPenguin
on 8/13/05 11:49 pm - edmonton, Canada
Hi, I am Erin from Edmonton, Alberta (Canada). I have 2 dogs; a Bernese Mountain Dog (Sully) and a Yellow Lab (Ozzie) One was from a rescue society (lab) and the Berner was given to us by my sister who bought him as a guard dog, only to realize that he is afraid of his own shadow. We also have 4 cats, 2 from the SPCA, one I found at my work last week and one from my sister. Phew!! Yes, my house is a zoo and I would not have it any other way!! Nice to meet you all!! Erin
Jennifer B.
on 8/14/05 2:01 pm - pgh, PA
Hi Erin! Sad to say, but this board NEVER moves along! I have 3 cats and 3 dogs. My best friend is a humane officer and I go on calls with her frequently. I have our first confiscated animal, an 18 year old neufie. I also have a 7 year old great dane and a new one... a 6 month old yellow lab/corgi mix! He's so cute! Well if you ever want to talk about the "kids", I'm here. No one seems to reply here on this board. Jennifer
dapowers57
on 8/29/05 4:08 am - NEVADA, TX
Hi Fellow animal lovers, glad to see I'm not the only sucker for the furry creatures. I have a pomeranian,chihuahua,pit bull, rat terrier,fox terrier, ****zu,pomachi (half pom half chihuahua)terrier mix & an onry kitten, the kitten is a rescue, the rat & fox terriers are also rescues. We are also boarding 2 pit bulls for someone because not too many kennels like to board that particular breed. I myself think a dog is a dog no matter what the breed. All depends on the master. These creatures are my calm. Nothing better than coming home to a bunch of sweet tails wagging. Take care all Denise
CuteDonna
on 1/9/06 2:36 am - Effort, PA
just stumbled across this message board. Hi Erin I have two dogs. One is a five and half pound Yorkie and the other is a border collie/mix and she weights around 25 pounds and the little one rules over the big one Alex is a White fronted Amazon parrot. I did have a hamster named Miss. Harriet. She was my sons but I took care of her but she passed on after living a long hamster life of 2 years. Donna 338/159
Most Active