Where was my head?long but will bring a smile

PamtasticNewLife
on 3/29/10 7:14 am

Thought I would try to lighten the day. I have RA that effects my spine, my hips, and knees.

Saturday night my precious pet ( my 200t lb. Great Dane) needed a bath decided to dig himself  nice big hole when I'd turned him out.
Usually, he has no problem with jumping in the tub for me, but not Saturday night. Think he wanted back out to catch his mole.

But, me I decided he was getting in that tub or else! I pulled and pushed picking his front legs up , which is no small task.  Tub is deep, I'm 5'5" and i don't have much room when I straddle
to get in an out. Even had my daughter come in to help. Me pulling and her pushing, I bet we looked real stupid.... I gave up wiped him down and vowed he was getting a bath with garden hose the next day.
Since I now smelled like dog, I got in a nice hot bath. Closing my eyes relaxing, next thing I knew I had a bath partner. The huge 4 legged variety, Thank God he jumped in at an angle.

So Harley got his bath afterall. And I had a much needed shower.

I woke yesterday morning barely able to move, have been on heating pad and extra meds.
When will I learn?

dprtllz
on 3/30/10 1:59 pm - Tulsa, OK
Thank you for the visual! I can always use a laugh!
mac1
on 4/2/10 2:11 am - Christiansburg, VA
Cute.  Thanks for the smile.  I needed that today!  I love pet stories.
Marsha 

HW 265/CW 127/GW 130  4/1/10

HW 265/CW 141/GW 125  6/22/11

Extended TT 2/10/10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 108 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2346 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3551 views