hot tub

lindystar4me
on 11/6/11 1:02 am
I have a condition called hydrenitis.  I have massive boils due to my weight.  I am on medicare and the medicade waiver program and live in Ohio.  I will never be able to get in a public pool or sauna due to my cronic drainage.

I was wondering if any one knows if my insurances would pay for a hot tub spa or pool so that I can soak these boils with epson salts.

My morbid obesity keeps me from walking and water therapy seems to be a good choice for me.  Any ideas would be awsome.  thanks
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 1:42 pm - Toronto, Canada
 I don't have any suggestions re: how to get a hot tub covered by insurance, but I sure hope you can get one somehow.  The condition you have with the boils sounds pretty awful and I imagine that it would be really nice to soak in your own private hot tub.  
Keep researching and don't give up!  Good luck.
SueBee01
on 2/27/12 1:53 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
I have a hot tub, for other reasons, but my doctor wrote me a note and it cut out the sales tax. I know on your tax return, you can write off the cost of creating a place to put the hot tub (i.e., room addition, etc.) Check it out. Any little bit helps.
 Sue

Allen Y.
on 4/18/12 8:53 pm - Garland, TX
 check out craigs list, seems people often discard theses. Surely a handyman could fix it for a reasonable amount of money

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 101 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2338 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3543 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4807 views