Something Great for Arthritis Pain

Kathryn Jans
on 3/21/12 5:53 am - Shoreline, WA
Before my RNY surgery in the fall of 2010 I was diagnosed with severe arthritis in both knees and was also getting it in my fingers and neck. Even after losing the weight I still had joint pain. About 5 months after surgery a friend introduced me to an acai berry based juice - Active. I was skeptical. I tried it and now I have been drinking 2 ounces of it twice a day and have no pain anywhere in my body. And it is all fruit juice so no pills, no artificial sugar. It has plant based glucosamine in it. No shellfish so no allergens. Just 19 fruits and mostly acai berry so it also is giving me the highest antioxidants I can get. And it comes right to my door. And I have read the research behind it from the National Institutes of Health that it definitely increases flexibility and mobilitiy and works against inflammation. And yes, I got so excited about being out of pain that I wanted to tell everyone about it so I became a distributor. If you would like to know more about the research or the Active juice you can reach me at [email protected]
I only hope it would work as well for you as it is working for me.
Kathryn

Joann3333
on 4/17/12 1:47 pm - PA
thank u kathryn jans i have very bad arthritis and ra im going too try i cant take the pain sometimes ...as ever joann 3333 joann collier
DebsGiz
on 11/5/12 7:49 pm - FL

Can you please IM what type you use? Pleaseeeeee!!  Thanks!!

winitown
on 1/11/13 11:43 pm
Hello, can u plz provide more info on the acai juice, cost, how to order it, etc. I desperately need something for pain asap. Thanks for ur time. Wini
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 101 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2338 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3543 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4807 views