NSAIDS

happydsr
on 7/9/12 12:35 pm

I looked up Cipla - Wikipedia says "Cipla is a prominent Indian pharmaceutical company, best-known outside its home country for manufacturing low-cost anti-AIDS drugs for HIV-positive patients in developing countries."

it seems that India allows its manufacturers to ignore North Americian patents so it can sell cheaper aids drugs to the third world.  It seems they might be using this exception to manufacture other drugs, then ship them back to the US.

yes, I am in Canada, and these sites are not making the drugs available to us, so that might protect them from Canadian patent contravention laws.  Not sure if the US law has an issue with importing Indian knock-off drugs while patents are still protecting them.  Or maybe India and the US are both ok with earlier access to the drug rights?

I can't comment on the effect of high heat on the drugs.

If I were in your position, I would want to know more about the quality control on these drugs.  They may be perfect substitutes, but without trusted pharmacy standards you wouldn't know

lisa2job
on 8/18/12 12:41 pm - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
at this point I only take methotrexate and was told I could take this and any ibuprofen if needed  after the surgery,  on my stomach by my surgeon and that is the reason I am doing the VSG instead of RYN as recommended by her. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 108 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2346 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3551 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4815 views