Arthrotec 75

Lori S.
on 7/5/04 5:43 pm - Quincy, IL
Hi Everyone! I was just wondering if I can still take my Arthrotec 75 after RNY surgery?If not, what are some Ok prescriptions to take? Thank you, Lori
elaine B.
on 7/13/04 7:05 am - nashville, TN
Hi, Lori how are you doing I see you have had your surgery!, i am not familiar with your medication is that for arthritis? were you morbidly obese, and have you found a significant amount of relief from your arthritis, what joints were affected and when did you have you surgery. Please reply directly to my email if you want to because I may not check the arthritis forum on a regular basis . thank you elayne
Anita P.
on 9/14/04 8:25 pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA
Hi Lori, I too am on Arthrotec, i take one 2 times a day. My surgery date for the Lap Band is Oct 12th. I understand that the WL will alleviate some of the horrible pain. Hope so. anita
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/04 12:15 pm - Glen Cove, NY
Lori!! Please be careful with the Arthrotec!!! Even before I considered having surgery the Arthrotec is bad news!! I started bleeding uncontrollably! It was all from the Arthrotec. Yes, it helped with arthritis pain (I need 2 new hips) Please be careful with the Arthrotec!!! Denise
Britta H.
on 7/24/05 10:31 am - Fort St John, Canada
I am on Arthrotec but Doctor has also given me Pariat 10mg for protecting stomach you take the two at the same time. I can not believe the difference in my life with this combination. I have osteoarthritis of both knees.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bone Density Low
nesterpoe · 0 replies · 101 views
Intense knee pain?
Nknerr · 1 replies · 2338 views
Butrans patch
mermaidoz · 5 replies · 3543 views
Exercise where to start???
fiercebynature · 4 replies · 4807 views