What is your ride, your driving, riding or working on?

richlee1
on 3/23/10 12:14 pm - Canada

With the amount of men on this board there has to be some car guys in the group like me, I am a mustang enthusiast working on mainly classics, I have a couple 67 mustangs and might dable in a newer one after i lose a few more pounds. so what are you driving, or riding, bikes are cool too, even if its a dream or a project, I want to hear about it, lets get this forum kicked up.

Doug
Alberta,Canada

HW -385 / SW - 366 /GW - 220
devaoner
on 3/20/12 12:36 am
 I'm not a guy hub love cars me and my husband hunt for them all the time! My dream. At is in the works it's a 70 nova. We have had several cars over he years we also have  a 78 Malibu that's my husbands dream car and he just bought me a 79 Malibu his and her cars we just sold r 66 got about 3 months ago. I'm planning a big surprise for my husband right know to attend a metal fabrication class with one of the greatest right know because he finishing auto body school in a couple of weeks. I love all cars, I wanted to race my nova this summer but things didn't turn out the way I wanted.
MelissaB26
on 8/5/12 9:04 am - Canada
 This is a old Post but lets see if we can get it going again!!!!! As it sprung my interest!! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE mustangs, all types. old and new.. but the 67 GT 500 is my all time favorite.. I named my daughter "Shelby" LMAO

But I also have a love for trucks.. Nothing like driving a lifted truck :) I own a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500, 3' body lift, 6' suspension, 37' mud grapplers, shes a beast and I love her.... :)

Hows the stang coming along?????

Referral-February 3 2012      
Internist/RN/Dietician/SW APPT- July 17 2012   
Orientation-May 14th 2012      2nd Surgeon Appt.-July 19 2012
Meet the Surgeon-May 23 2012  Sleep Apnea Test-July 19 2012
Gastric Class-June 12 2012       Surgery Date-August 15 2012

Ben H.
on 2/17/11 6:12 am - Austin, TX
 I currently drive an 03 Ford F250 with the 6l Diesel.  When this one gets paid off I am going to get a Brand new F350 for our travel trailer and a vehicle trailer.  

My dream vehicles are a 66-67 Pontiac GTO Convertable, and I really want to build one up.  I want to get another Full Size Bronco as well.  That has got ot be the best vehicle I have ever owned.  Can't believe I traded mine in.  I would love to get another one or maybe even an early Bronco.  66-67.  Wife wants a CJ7 tho, but since I do all the work on the cars, I think I will win out :D 

Most Active