Question for Avon rep about discontinued perfume

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/06 11:35 am - Beauty, KY
Hi, I used to use the Avon perfume Millinium and haven't been able to find it. I believe it was discontinued. I got the most compliments with this perfume. All the men absolutely loved it. Can I still get it or is there a new scent that is similiar. I don't remember what scents were used to create it. Can someone tell me so I might be able to track down something similiar.
katerir
on 1/20/06 1:15 am - Branch, LA
hi cynthia... i have been selling avon for 6 years now. i don't remember ever seeing that perfume... it must no longer be available. sorry
Stephanie S.
on 3/1/06 2:59 am - Wellington, FL
Hey, I had the same problem with trying to find lahana! i LOVED that perfume & Avon discontinued it! GRRR! Anyway, I was able to find it on ebay....so, you might try looking there...........
debbiel
on 3/6/06 8:23 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi.. I remember when that first came out.. what a deal that gave us on that if you did a stock up... that was so long ago.... almost 9 yrs ago... If you do find it I bet it won't smell the same... Try going to 1800foravon and ask them i something is similar... I wll check around...Debbie
JIMSLAFFINGIRL
on 2/12/07 5:39 am - in the sagebrush and cheatgrass of Washington
Try Ebay. One of my favorite scents was an old one called Natori. I have bought it several times off ebay, and have also bought Millinium off ebay. You would be amazed at the discontinued items by Avon you can find on ebay. Good Hunting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Treat Yourself - Your Worth It!!
Johnna1 · 0 replies · 317 views
AVON Rep on Long Island!
Heather Hunnie · 0 replies · 842 views
Earn Extra $$$$$
debbiel · 0 replies · 336 views
Rare Rubies Perfume
bronzbodi55 · 0 replies · 1527 views
I'm looking for some...
glojean · 1 replies · 527 views