Recent Posts

cheri24iv
on 7/28/06 11:44 am - Hamilton, NY
Topic: The Boys of Summer
Gotta love those YANKEES! Even with 1/2 to 3/4 of the active playing roster out throughout the entire season, we're still in the running! ~ Cheri :fairy:
yoopah
on 3/30/06 7:36 am - Ontonagon, MI
Topic: 4 days to go
I can't wait. 4 more days until the Red Sox season to start. This is my third baseball season away from New Hampshire. I miss being able to go to Fenway and watch my beloved Sox. I'm a life long fan. I moved to Michigan on 5-13-04 to be with my then new wife. I'm happy to announce that we are still doing great but I sure do miss New Hampshire and being able to atleast see the Sox on TV. I'm going to try and save some money so I can get MLB.com so I can listen to the WEEI broadcast. I get to listen to the radio station on the internet but they can't broadcast the games on there site due to a contract with the MLB. I had MLB last year but I switched my ISP because the ISP service sucked. Well I gotta run but let me say this GO SOX!!! Jeremy
cathysue
on 3/10/06 11:45 pm - Ellerslie, GA
Topic: RE: ****BRAVES****
I would LOVE to go to a game, but with 2 small children and my weigh I`ll have to wait a little while . My 2 yr old would drive even the players crazy. I`ll get there one day.
modeanryan
on 3/9/06 11:29 am - Duluth, GA
I'm a DIE HARD fan!! Off to spring training the wknd of the 25th. I've not missed an opening day at Turner Field since it opened and several years before that at Atlanta Fulton County. WOO HOO!
Diona A.
on 2/18/06 1:40 pm - Miles City, MT
I do - and so does my little sister. Actually she is worse than I. We live in Montana and try to get to a game every year usually in Denver. This year we plan to go to Atlanta to a game. We'll see! We got hooked on the brave when we were teenages and first got the Atlanta channel. Back when Wildman was a closer and Murphy played. My mom and dad both loved watching the games and got us all hooked. It was my mom's only pleasure when she had Lou Gehrig's disease back in 1982-83. She passed on Sept. 1st so didn't get to watch the World Series. Now my little sister and I call each other everytime something exciting happens! Take care! Diona
cathysue
on 2/3/06 10:18 pm - Ellerslie, GA
Topic: ****BRAVES****
Anyone else out their LOVE the Atlanta Braves ?
DouglasFlood
on 10/17/05 5:53 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: RE: The ANGELS got jacked for Game 2
Yes they did! And it never got any better for them either It was an awful sight to see, our beloved Angels getting their ass handed to them! It could all be part of the scheme to revitalized MLB by letting the White Sox win the World Series and generate renewed interest in our countries favorite past time! They never got a break and the stud on the mound in the last game, he was solid, just shut us down! Well there is always next year! At least I don't have to sell my soul for a World Series ticket now
Nancy V.
on 10/13/05 3:55 am - Wilmington, CA
Topic: The ANGELS got jacked for Game 2
What kind of lousy call was that last night???? Can you believe the nerve of that blue He jsut slapped the ANGELS int he face and could barely explain himself ...grrrr!!! Well we'll get em either way!!!! GO ANGELS!!!! ~nAnCy~
RCassety
on 10/8/05 5:52 pm - Lindenwold, NJ
Topic: RE: Go Phillies
same old red sox nation member here -- back to saying 'wait til next year' -- but i LOVED the ride of 10/28/04 - 10/7/05!!! and i'll be cheering on Ozzie and his white sox now there are only 2 baseball teams to cheer for -- the Red Sox and anyone playing against the yankees
Eileen Briesch
on 8/24/05 1:26 pm - Evansville, IN
Topic: RE: Go Phillies
Hey the Phillies are coming around. But I'm a diehard Chicago White Sox fan, and I'm happy to see them doing well. Although they are causing me some heartburn lately ... I keep expecting them to blow this big lead. Go Sox! Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
The Boys of Summer
cheri24iv · 0 replies · 251 views
4 days to go
yoopah · 0 replies · 231 views
****BRAVES****
cathysue · 3 replies · 238 views
The ANGELS got jacked for Game 2
Nancy V. · 1 replies · 283 views
Go Phillies
napphill · 5 replies · 245 views