Hello everyone

Jami
on 1/27/06 9:14 am - Monaca, PA
Hello! I am 3 weeks post op, and a bead-a-holic. Only problem is I don't follow patterns very well. I need to take a class when I find the time, which will be hard to do. I have PLENTY of supplies, let me tell you, but I just dont' know the official ways. I have a subscription to Bead and Button mag, which I LOVE, and it just makes me jealous of the things everyone else can do. I also crochet, knit, stamp, love photography, tarot, draw, go to school full time as a graphic design and web major, love movies, books, my iPod, crystals, and much too much more! If anyone would like to chat, I'm up for it! I'm 3 weeks post op and I've lost about 24 lbs. so far. Jami www.jamidanell.blogspot.com
JulieJ
on 1/31/06 12:12 pm - Pierce City, MO
Hello Jami, How are things going with you? Sounds good. I have just started beading. I have never done a craft before but took it up for relaxation. I have a friend to makes great stuff and ask her to teach me and she said yes. I have been building my bead stock before I start my first lesson. But the only thing I do know is to follow pattern, that is the thing she taught me before christmas. I have made 3 necklaces now and she has to teach me how to put on clasps. do you use a board or do it by just laying out on a table? With the board I start at 0 and work my way up each side what I put on one side I put on another. I never said they are pretty but they are practice. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and have a wonderful day, Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
New to beading!!!
Sheryl Tilley · 0 replies · 321 views
Knotting... Suggestions?
Jami · 0 replies · 348 views
Hello everyone
Jami · 1 replies · 435 views