Recent Posts

Lizzi S.
on 9/1/04 12:55 am - Hyattsville, MD
Topic: Does anyone go to the Berwyn Heights firehouse to play?
Hi all, Does anyone go to the Berwyn Heights firehouse to play? If so maybe we can meet and play together. Lizzi
Lizzi S.
on 8/29/04 12:11 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Topic: I also love Bingo in Maryland
Hi fellow bingo people, I also love bingo, I go when ever I get the time. I go to Branchville Fire House in College Park, MD. Stop and say HI if you see me... Lizzi
Bambi C.
on 8/9/04 1:11 am - Plano, TX
Topic: RE: Bingo in Dallas
Hi Ann, I love to play bingo. My personal email is [email protected] and I live in Plano. Most of my friends dont really know the game well. I am very experienced bingo player! bambi
Ann B.
on 3/18/04 1:13 am - Dallas, TX
Topic: Bingo in Dallas
I am looking for a bingo buddy in Dallas. Anyone???? Ann in TX
crjt
on 3/7/04 2:28 pm - Boring, OR
Topic: RE: Played last night 2/15/04
I used to play BINGO quite frequently, but now my budget says NO NO NO. However I go to Walmart once a week and play free. It is fun and the winnings are gift cards, but at least I can still keep that ol' hand eye cordination going.... Have fun. Tanna
kydoll
on 3/4/04 4:15 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Marilyn-- We're going to Vegas too in April.....can't WAIT! The only thing I DON'T like about it is that there is only ONE bingo hall on the strip....what a bummer Best, Lori M
Dianne J.
on 2/26/04 1:19 pm - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Marilyn: I am so glad you responded to my post. I knew there were some bingo people around here somewhere. Yea, bingo is good eye-to-hand coordination everyone knows that. I hit $250 on the pull-tabs on Saturday. I cut down a little because I need to save money for my surgery, but I might, might, might play on Saturday.
nraptrd
on 2/26/04 1:14 pm - Grosse Pointe Park, MI
I love bingo also. My husband thinks it is "demeaning". I tell him it's helping me with my eye-to-hand coordination!! I play in Windsor, CA, but I'm from the states. They pay well over there and I win. I'm in a bit of a slump, though, and I've given it up for "lent". I'll rest my "luck" for 40 days, then I'm heading off to Vegas. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Marilyn
Dianne J.
on 2/16/04 12:31 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Topic: Played last night 2/15/04
I played last night and they kicked my "butt". Didnt win a dime. I was ON, ON, ON. Only thing about bingo is the food they serve. I eat more when I get stressed about the game. Gotta be real careful and bring my own snacks or just drink the free coffee and tea. Anyways, I had a good time.
Dianne J.
on 1/10/04 4:06 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Topic: I love Bingo!!!
I usually play 3 times a week. You can find me here: http://pub9.ezboard.com/bwlsossgobesitysurgerysupportgroup
Most Active
Recent Topics
I REALLY LOVE BINGO
michelleharris · 0 replies · 747 views
I LOVE BONGO
prettywormen · 0 replies · 367 views
BASKET BINGO EXTRVAGANNZA
Nancy K. · 1 replies · 746 views
:love: I love Bingo
memaw199554 · 1 replies · 373 views
any bingo players in pa
sharon M. · 0 replies · 398 views