Bird Rescue

SHELLEY C.
on 1/14/04 12:03 am - BURLINGTON, VT
i just found this sight and wanted to let you all know, i operate an animal rescue, we take in and find new homes for birds of all sizes, (also reptiles, and exotic pets) let me know if i can help with any bird care problems!! shelley
ms. P.
on 1/21/04 2:28 am - bel air, md
Hi Shelley, It is good to hear that you help birds. My 4yr old umbrella ****atoo, who use to adore me is now in love with my hubby . He has started attacking me for no reason. As you alrready know, they are large birds and can do some damage. Any thoughts?? Leslie
Margo M.
on 1/29/04 4:38 am - Elyria, OH
my DH did rescue for 9 yrs in Wisconsin...we have two wonderful macaws thru his efforts-he and former gf placed all but a few special ones! we are going to be adding another to our home soon-Doc isn't as happy at his new home as originally was thought. God Bless you for your efforts! some of the stories that DH has told me of his rescues are so upsetting!
z3rusty
on 6/18/05 10:54 pm - Tarpon Springs, FL
Incredibly I learned yesterday that I have a fairly stout, fully feathered, black beak/eyes, zebra finch youth who can barely fly in my aviary. I'm moving to FL from KY next Tuesday. Can you give me suggestions to enable this fledgling to successfully make the long trek? His parents will be in the same aviary with another pair. Thank you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 439 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 708 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 411 views