I'm owned by 2 ekkies and I'm new here too

Bunny T.
on 7/31/04 11:09 am - Modesto, CA
Hi everyone....................I"m owned by 2 Eclectus parrots. The red one is Rosie who is almost 2 and half years old and Nemo is almost one yr old. They are the BEST birds!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also owned by a little Dog named Misty 13 yrs old and a Big ole dog names Olive 4 yrs old and about 110 pounds. They both are afraid of the birds....LOL Nice meeting you all xooxoxxo Bunny
Wings In Waiting
on 8/1/04 3:31 pm - Transplanted, MI
Hi Bunny Welcome aboard. I wish I could tell you this is a busy forum but as I am sure you saw, mine was the last post over a month ago. I think they moved the members and left me in the dark with my babies. Ekkies are neat but I guess I am just a 'caw gal. LOL Again, welcome. Marsha
TweedleDum
on 9/13/04 7:49 am - Hattiesburg, MS
I have 1 female grand ekkie... wouldnt trade her for anything. I want a male so bad but its hard here to find a grand male. I also have a timneh african grey. I love these babies!
parrotmom
on 9/24/04 1:20 am - St. Michael, MN
It's really unfortunate that this board isn't used more...I am owned by four birds...My Senegal Sofie (3.5 years?); my white-bellied caique Squiggy(1.5 years); my husband's Congo African Toby (1.5 years) and lastly, my Umbrella ****atoo, Abigail (about 3 years). I'd get rid of my husband before I ditched my babies... dee
Holly's Zoo
on 2/26/05 4:58 am - Huntsville, AL
Hi There.. I'm a new owner of 4 month old solomon island ekkie named Tully. I also have 2 tiels, Kizzy and Piper. Wish this board were a little busier LOL Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 422 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 685 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 397 views