african grey

stillfrozen
on 11/14/04 3:03 pm - GYPSUM, CO
Two year old grey tested male. loves my husband hates me, so he must go. also have large iron cage paid over $500. for cage $1,500 for bird. was told he is hand feed??dont beleive it, but then again he hates me, I dont like parrots & he knows it. loves to talk. husband is spending less time with him so he is now pulling feathers so he needs a new loving home. will take best over or trade for about any thing. e-mail me at [email protected]
Brooklyn21
on 3/31/06 11:07 am - Brooklyn, NY
thats sad to hear.Well birds tend to take to the person who spends more time with them.My bird doesnt like females but he loves me.I think its kind of messed up that your willing to give up ..They are like having children if the child gets out of hand will you decide u want to give it up also.?? think about it.
Rick Bedard
on 5/17/06 11:03 am - League City, TX
I'm sorry to heat that and how it's stressing your Grey. It sounds a lot like my situation in that he bonded with me over everyone else. I often have to be out of town for a week at a time - sometimes more but it's been that way his whole life so it doesn't stress him out. He's never pulled feathers luckily. He usually won't even let others hold him if I'm here but does so when I'm away so I guess that's why he is adjusted. I'll pass the word about your grey to other Grey message boards I'm on. Good luck!!
Rick Bedard
on 5/17/06 11:04 am - League City, TX
Wow - I didn't even notice the date of the post!! I'm used to seeing pages of current day posts on many of the other message boards. Now that I see this was 2004 - what did you end up doing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Parrotmom of 5
Eveningblossom · 2 replies · 422 views
Cockatiel passed away :'(
mysaffireeyes · 3 replies · 685 views
Molting and Plucking
Angel J. · 1 replies · 397 views