Suggestion for end of year/first of year bonuses...........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 1:56 am
Most folk get a bonus from the J every year - and most blow it on shopping, or paying down bills or something like that.

*I* have a suggestion for an investment for that money - this year and every year after - are you ready?????

PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS!!!  This is an investment in YOU.  How many times do we spend money on clothes, then get too fat to fit the mofos in a couple months?  How many times do we 'treat' ourselves to a nice dinner out - and that dinner only lasts an hour or so and is gone the next day!

Make a habit of buying personal training sessions EVEN if you go to the gym regularly - you'd be surprised at the new tip/hint or exercise you pick up and it's a great way to 'retool' your routine!

Just thought I'd pass that along - that's my strategy! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MrBaker870
on 12/2/08 2:06 am - Little Rock, AR

Mannn.......I can't do just can't see myself giving that change up like that at my gym they busting heads for $30 per session.........hell I can figure it out myself and talk my self up to do it.....i'm good on that!

Smile for me.........
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 2:09 am
but you will spend $2500 on rims - right?  ain't you spent $30  in an hour to eating in some resturant? 

why not invest in learning TECHNIQUE, FORM and alternate exercises to make your gym time productive????  come on now!  You gotta change the way you think to change the way you LIVE!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

MrBaker870
on 12/2/08 2:59 am - Little Rock, AR
YEAH YEAH YEAHHH I HEAR YAA........

I just can't see myself giving $30 to some *****ly haird white boy trying to tell me "come on Nate you can do ittttt.......i belive in you man......."

Nor could I handle some big muscle ass brother screaming at me either (been there done that) it would be a fight first....

I might could handle being trained by a fine a$$ sister though......shid she could get $90 an hour
Smile for me.........
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 3:01 am
you stoopid!

HOWEVER - i REFUSE to let a man train me..... cause I know me - and I don't let some Britney lookin pink chick do it neither!  LMAO - my last good trainer was an average lookin sista - not hard core built but trim - she looked like *I* wanted to look.  the trainer makes all the difference - I didn't say ANY trainer..... LOL

Longhorn D.
on 12/2/08 2:24 am - Dallas, TX
$30 is really inexpensive for a personal training session.  Most places charge 50-75 per session.  Trust me your trainer will push you to a level you probably wont push yourself.  Just my 2 cents. 
Longhorn D.
on 12/2/08 2:27 am - Dallas, TX
If I were getting a bonus I would definitely get a few sessions.  I had a trainer for several years and it was the best money I spent.  They will take you right to the edge of what you thought was not possible and make it possible! 

I guess you so glad that you got a negative result that you spreading the love...lol.  Girl you make my day!! 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 2:34 am
gurl, that negative got me POSITIVE all day!  And I STILL haven't heard from the doc but dats aiight - nothing he could say could be as bad as that test comin out wrong!!!!  lol

Longhorn D.
on 12/2/08 3:55 am - Dallas, TX
MM have you seen another PS about your issue?  When I had my BR I had a fluid pocket under my right arm.  It moved and made noises and it was causing me discomfort because it was pressing on some nerves.  Shoot once I had it drained I was feeling good!!  Just keep pressing for an answer cause SOMETHING is going on!!
HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/2/08 2:30 am, edited 12/2/08 2:30 am - J. R. Ewing, TX
So funny you would post this we should be getting our annual bonus next week... My bonus is normally around $2,500 HOPING for much more this year HOWEVER I normally use about $900 or less of it for Christmas and save the rest for my vacation, we normally try to take at least 2 of those a year. I am a big believer when it comes to saving $$$$ and try to pay cash for everything and not charge.

My personal trainer is Gilad in the convenience of my own home

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2012 views