The re-rebirth of Garland "Tiny" Price 12-7-08

Garland Price
on 12/4/08 7:05 am - Oak Park, IL
Yes, the fitness fanatic/motivation coach is back. I just broke up with girlfriend of 1 yr. and a half. and pretty much left and took basicly the clothes i wore everyday and of course my musical equipment. At the mercy of GOD, my sister, and her new husband they let me stay with them.

Now here is my ticket back on the journey to destination "FAT-NOMO" my co-worker suggested that since i am starting all over from scratch. he told me that the YMCA have rooms for people like myself starting over. the great advantages of being a guest at the "Y" is i will have full access to a full gym. freeweight room, cardio room, pool, sauna,and steamroom.

I will be starting my journey back on track sunday afternoon. I will start off by walking the treadmill very slowly to get back into the rhythm pushing myself to the limits but for starters baby steps until i feel confident i can go beyond my "BREAKING POINT".

I will not lift any weights until after 1 month, so around new years i will add freeweights to my work outs i may work with machines for toning purposes but only at a very light weight.

This i must admit is a great thing as well as a sad thing to happen to me. now all i have to do is go downstairs to get my BUFF-ON.

OH YES IM BACK THE FIRST THING IM GONNA DO IS GET SOME PICTURES TAKEN OF ME BEFORE I START MY TRAINING.

To the creator of the universe I want to thank YOU for keeping me safe in YOUR arms and protecting me from all dangers. and giving the sense to know that i cant do it without YOU
and that none of this would have been possible with out YOUR grace and mercy. for that,
i am truly grateful and i thank YOU. AMEN........

i got some work to do. lets go to work. Thank you for reading ---Garland
lana203
on 12/4/08 7:11 am - Detroit, MI

Welcome back...sorry about your break up.  Keep us posted.

Garland Price
on 12/4/08 7:21 am - Oak Park, IL
THANK YOU LANA, I AM SO FIRED UP!!!!!!! ITS WAR TIME
lana203
on 12/4/08 7:25 am - Detroit, MI
Well it's great that you are focusing on something positive and to your benefit.  I'm sure you will succeed!
P.Y.T ..
on 12/4/08 7:11 am - Valley, AL
Welcome Back!!!!

You Go Girl!
mstanyat
on 12/4/08 7:13 am
Welcome Back... time to get your work out on

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

Garland Price
on 12/4/08 7:20 am - Oak Park, IL
Im getting my music together on my mp3 playa for the day i take back my life i call it the soundtrack of "TINY" I AM SO FIRED UP !!!!!!
LadyJwb
on 12/4/08 7:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
Okay "Tiny" get it done/down...lol !

mscleo
on 12/4/08 7:48 am - WA
Welcome back........

"He who binds to himself a joy doth the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in Eternity's sunrise."~William Blake

Dedee
on 12/4/08 8:20 am - Home Is Where, The HEART is, Midwest
Well gosh darnit it's good to have you back ~wink~ and since I never left, let me offer you some mental advice ~since you all physical and schitt and Lawd knows I need motivation...I still need to drop 25 lbs---almost 10 is GONE~

Garland, stay SINGLE for a while, Mahn!  Really, get in touch with your WHO....I am not going to rehash your life as you have told it on BAF, you know it.....but food is an addiction.....like drugs....when people come out of rehab/detox, they are ADVISED not to start a serious relationship for 3-5 years. They need this time to get in touch with their WHO and ensuring they stay clean---a break up can be reason for relapse....when schitt go wrong with us, we turn to our drug of choice FOOD.....then 2 lbs and we depressed and eat some more.

So, hold you head up.....get back in the gym and motivate my asse to join you from a distance ~smooches~

I focus not on my disabilty; my focus is on my ABILITIES.  
(Dedee, 2009)              

My hearing impairment ENABLES me, not disables me.
(Dedee, 2008)

~Dedee   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2012 views