My HAIR!!!!

Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 1:57 am - Chocolate City, DC
OK so I like to keep it REAL as far as this journey goes!!  Now I have been taking BIOTIN, shampooing my hair with NIOXIN and doing everything under the sun to keep my hair healthy and stop the shedding.  I thought I'd had it under control until I went to the hair salon today.  I sat in my stylist chair and noticed my hair was considerably thinner around the edges but no biggie.  Well as she began to style it, it became apparent that the hair around my edges (right under my bangs) was almost GONE.  Thus I am would now need a track to cover it. 

Now I'd almost assumed if the time came that I would be all big and bad and be like ok I'll just rock a wig (like I did on a post earlier this week).  I wasn't expecting to be almost in tears!!!  LOL  But I got over it REALLY quickly and saif FUGG it I just gotta do what I gotta do.  I'm happy to say I am liking the result.

So here's me in all my TRACKED up Glory. 

I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

miss203
on 12/5/08 1:59 am - Bridgeport, CT
If you cant achieve it WEAVE it
Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 2:03 am - Chocolate City, DC
RIGHT!  Fugg it, I'm still flyer than a mugg!!!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

miss203
on 12/5/08 2:09 am - Bridgeport, CT
You got that right
Faith *
on 12/5/08 2:00 am
((((Keesha))))  You are BEAUTIFUL! Your hair is cute too.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 2:05 am - Chocolate City, DC
thank you faith!!!

mstanyat
on 12/5/08 2:06 am
I remember that post this week.... I hate you lost your hair, but it still looks good weave or no weave....

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 2:13 am - Chocolate City, DC

you remember that!!!  lol, looks like I had to eat my words, I'm such a punk ass!!!  LMAO

THanks girly

Inspire
on 12/5/08 2:09 am
Still looking like a DIVA to me! 
Biggie Smalls
on 12/5/08 2:15 am - Chocolate City, DC
I'm just trying to be like you!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2013 views