Good Murnin

Kells .
on 11/30/09 8:34 pm - MI
HEY TO ALL MY PEEPS!!!

Just wanted to stop through and say hey, what up, and what it do!!

I have 45 days until my surgery and I can say this has truly been a trying couple of weeks for me. My older brother was taken to the hospital for double pneumonia, has congestive heart and kidney failure!! This has come from a lack of taking care of his diabetes and he is only 33!

To top it all off he is refusing to do dialysis I'm hoping and praying that he will change his mind!!

I'm motivated more than ever because I don't want this to be me!!

Peace and Blessing to you all and I promise Ill try not to lurk as much in the near future!

Thanks God for creating, Jesus for saving, and the Holy Ghost for sustaining ME!

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 8:50 pm
Sorry to hear about your loved-one, Luv.  Hopefully he'll be back to his old self pretty soon.  I also had the whole pneumonia/congestive heart failure deal too back in the day and that's the main reason that I sought out WLS. 

Hang in there.  You're only
45 days away from the new you!
Faith *
on 11/30/09 8:59 pm

Good morning and congratulations on your upcoming rebirthday. Prayers for your brother.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 11/30/09 9:21 pm
Sorry about your bro.  We will just keep praying for him.  As far as your 45 days, that is going to fly by so get ready for the new you.

Peace and Blessings
Treena

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:21 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
Morning, beautiful!

Peace and blessings to you as well.
pokerchips
on 12/1/09 12:34 am
Stay positive. My prayers are with you & your family

Change is a Process Not an Event

Glamazon
on 12/1/09 12:34 am, edited 12/1/09 12:35 am - Mesa, AZ

I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am lifting him in prayer. We are standing and believing for his healing. God is bigger than any illness or disease!  I have seen his awesome healing powers in my own family. 

I'm so excited for you to join the loosing side.  I can't wait to hear and see your journey as the testimonies come in and the pictures of you shrinking go up!! 

Love is all there is, ever was or ever will be...  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2013 views