Hello

syeda54
on 4/30/11 10:05 am - CA
Hi everyone.  I just wandered into this forum.  I had know idea there was a Black forum.  
My name is Syeda, and I was just banded on the 5th of April.  I am very grateful for the support of OH, and am glad to be here.  

Thank you for being here too! 

Terri D.
on 4/30/11 11:40 am
Hey Syeda. 

Congratulations on your WLS!  Praying you have much success on your journey.  You can do it!!
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something." Plato

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be critized anyway." Eleanor Roosevelt

syeda54
on 4/30/11 12:08 pm - CA
 Thank you, Terri.  I really appreciate it.  : )

MSW will not settle
on 5/1/11 2:15 pm
Welcome and congratulations.  This forum has been quiet lately so we need you newbies to come on out and post about whatever moves you. 

Work that band.  Get the execise rolling asap.  Take full advantage of this 'honeymood period' 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

gigilani
on 5/2/11 2:11 am
Hi Syeda!

Congratulations on your banding & welcome to the fam!

HW:358/CW:242:GW:160
dstgirl2000
on 5/3/11 11:29 pm
Hi Syeda54.........Welcome to BAFam.  I wish you well on your weight loss journey.

J

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 197 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1142 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2040 views