New here-13 days to surgery

lorindac
on 6/6/11 12:42 pm - durham, NC
Hello everyone,
I am happy to be here. I am 13 days from surgery and found out about OH when i was at my support group and I am so happy to be around motivating people who either has had surgery or is going thru the process. If anyone has anything they want to share or advice they want to give. I am all ears.

Lifebeauty
on 6/6/11 1:19 pm
Wishing you the best of success in your decision to have surgery.  I did not have rny but the best advice I would give is follow the directions and stick to the plan early, you won't regret it.  Ask questions, make wise food choices, drink your water, take your vitamins and exercise when you are allowed.
Take care,
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

So Blessed!
on 6/7/11 2:32 am

Welcome!
MSW will not settle
on 6/7/11 5:18 am
Congrats on your surgery date and welcome to BAF.  Come back and post often with your questions, experiences, ramblings, current events and trivia, whatever is on your mind.  Glad you're here. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

dstgirl2000
on 6/8/11 1:49 am
Hi Lorindac.........., and welcome to BAFam!  I wish you much success in your journey towards better health.  Come back and keep us updated on your proress!

J

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 197 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1142 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2042 views