I lost 170lbs!

msiris
on 6/6/11 4:52 pm - St Joseph, MO
Haha!
I did lose 170 lbs! His name is HUBBY! LOL! Yeah..it's been a GREAT, LONG while and I'm is back! LOL! I start back off my journey with the biggest & most important weight loss! I went from 343lbs the day of surgery to 200lbs. First, (according to him) I was too big...then too small...then too big! U know what? I was too heavy..from carrying around ALL THAT BAGGAGE! I release him! Now back to being the me I wanna be! Wish me luck & blessings cuz it's on like a daggone chicken bone! Iris D is back! MUAH!
Iris D
MSW will not settle
on 6/7/11 5:22 am
  Congrats on shedding all that dead weight.  That's the kind of weight that keeps us from being the best we can ever be.  Enjoy your freedom.   

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

M_Lashaun
on 6/7/11 8:00 am
I just read an article by Tyler Perry saying the very same thing. Sometimes you just have to let go of the rope and let the dead weight fall off. Good luck!
dstgirl2000
on 6/8/11 1:53 am
Alrighty Msiris!...............Do you, and do what's best for you!  I wish you well.

J

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 182 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1127 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2013 views