Is it long overdue......but I'm back!!!!

Caramel Delight
on 6/13/11 12:41 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hello beautiful people.....how strange is it that I used to stay logged on to OH and BAF 24/7 when I first became a member in 2005 and now it has been 2 YEARS since I have been on the site....even took me a couple tries to remember my log on info but I'm here now! It's time to get back to basics and I know the ONLY way is to have the support and encouragement of OH! I look forward to meeting you all....so many new faces! Good evening BAF....it feels GREAT to be back!!!!!
Tonya
aka
Caramel Delight
hershey dream
on 6/13/11 2:28 pm - Duluth, GA
 Hey there!  I remember you....I agree, time to get back to what we're used to.  I've fallen off track after having a baby, but I cant blame it on him anymore lol.

We can do it!
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:39 am, edited 6/14/11 9:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
LOL!!!! Hey...nice to see ya! Congrats on the little one....c'mon let's get back on track!
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/11 11:46 pm
Welcome back ladies lets do this.
Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Awwwwww thank you for the welcome!!!!!!! I'm ready!
wonkad
on 6/14/11 2:08 am - IL
Hey Tonya!!!!

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey hey Lady!!!!!! Good to see ya!!!!!
pokerchips
on 6/14/11 8:31 am
Hello & Welcome back I'm also getting back into the OH/BAF routine again it keeps me focused.

Change is a Process Not an Event

Caramel Delight
on 6/14/11 9:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi and thank you for welcoming back!!!! I have to find some sort of balance in the whole WLS journey.....and OH is the best place to be!
MSW will not settle
on 6/14/11 7:10 pm
Welcome back!

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 188 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1131 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2022 views