I'm back need help

nieceb
on 3/29/12 1:53 am - GA
I have no one to be upset with but myself. I got so involved with school that I gained 20lbs. back. On Monday I had my second EGD Schelotherapy and so far it is working. I know I have to get back into excersing and posting where I have always been able to get good support. I need for the old timers to post and discipline me so that I can do better and focus. I still can't comsume a lot of food I just forgot how to eat so I am researching it now and I am back at the basis of the diet when I first had surgery. HELP me is what I am asking. I have finished school and recieved my Bachelors Degree and I was supposed to start Grad School in April, but I called to postpone the date so that I can get back disciplined. I think that I will make a schedule for going to the gym now that I have free membership to the health club at the hospital where I had surgery. Just keep me in your prays. Glad to be home and the good thing is you can always come home.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

LEE
on 3/29/12 1:59 am
hey Nieceb,  you know we are here to support you.   You gained 20 and now you start working that 20 off, oh lord if only it were that easy.   Wooo is me.  :(

OK, congrats on the Bachlors Degree, I would definately not have postponed grad school because it's better to stay in the school groove while your in the school groove.  But you go back when you feel ready.  

Are you on MyFitnessPal?  It is really awesome and it has been helping me big time to stay on track. 

I'm still here MSW is still here we are pretty much the only oldies left and there are a few newbies but we are all here to give you an encouraging word when wanted and a kick in the ass when needed.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
nieceb
on 3/29/12 2:03 am - GA
Thank Lee I will go and get on that site and also thanks for the encouragment about grad school. I don't want to get to comfortable to a place where i don't want to go back. The school is online and if I setup a schedule I can exercise to. I plan to prepare my food like in the beggining so when I am hungry I can just warm it up. What do you think about that?

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

LEE
on 3/29/12 12:13 pm
I think that is a great idea, whatever makes it easier for you to stay on track.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/12 2:05 am
 Lee wait a min u didn't tell me about the fitness pal ok leave me out the loop :(
LEE
on 3/29/12 2:19 am
For some reason I thought you already used it,  Becca got me started on it about 2 months ago and it is really helping me a lot, check it out.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/12 2:06 am
On March 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM Pacific Time, nieceb wrote:
I have no one to be upset with but myself. I got so involved with school that I gained 20lbs. back. On Monday I had my second EGD Schelotherapy and so far it is working. I know I have to get back into excersing and posting where I have always been able to get good support. I need for the old timers to post and discipline me so that I can do better and focus. I still can't comsume a lot of food I just forgot how to eat so I am researching it now and I am back at the basis of the diet when I first had surgery. HELP me is what I am asking. I have finished school and recieved my Bachelors Degree and I was supposed to start Grad School in April, but I called to postpone the date so that I can get back disciplined. I think that I will make a schedule for going to the gym now that I have free membership to the health club at the hospital where I had surgery. Just keep me in your prays. Glad to be home and the good thing is you can always come home.
 20 pounds I feel ur pain I did the same thing!! :(
jspurple
on 3/29/12 2:31 am - fairburn, GA
VSG on 04/11/12
My fitnes pal is great.  I have been toying with it for about a  month, but now that I started my low/no carb pre-op diet, I have been logged in all day since yesterday.  It has really helped me figure out what foods I can eat during the day and it will log calories, protein, fat  and carbs.  I have been amazed at the items that have carbs.  Who would have thought that stir fry bean sprouts have carbs???!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/12 5:12 am
Ladies I am slow (fitness pal) where do I find this where do I get this lol no seriously I dont know what is is HELP PLEASE????
MSW will not settle
on 3/29/12 9:52 am
myfitnesspal.com  Track your food, exercise, weight, etc

Since the main board became mor about drama and bull**** many oh folks have haded there,  I've been a member for awhile but I was not active until several friends let me know they were there too. 

Unlike here, wls folks are a small minority.  However, there are groups od us and it is not a wls hostile place like some sites.  Best of all, there is support for the behavioral issues wls can't fix. 

Pm me with your user namw if you want a friend request.  I am MSW there too. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 188 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1131 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2022 views