Surgery Update

LadyDee75
on 5/10/12 11:33 am - NC
Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanted to give a little update: My surgery went well Tues I did have to have  a hynera repaired while the doc was doing to RNY but overall it was a success. I did have some terrible pain yesterday...good thing I was still in the hospital and not at home b/c I think I would've freaked out. I was released this afternoon and the ride home wore me out! So, I slept the rest of the day..I  did get some walking in to move this gas (TMI) and wanted to send you all an update before I went back to sleep.  Thanks so much for the prayers and kind words of encouragement, I look forward to being a 'loser' with the rest of you all..lol

Good night,
Dee
Thicklin
on 5/10/12 1:39 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Welcome back LadyDee, Glad to hear your up and moving around. Don't worry about the TMI's this is the place where we can share our up's and down's and say our weight out loud and feel good about it....lol
LadyDee75
on 5/11/12 5:28 am - NC

Thanks girl..I dont have shame anyway but this is really making me even more transparent doing big man burps and everything else..lol.... How are you feeling?

Thicklin
on 5/11/12 11:05 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

I'm doing good! Other than I feel like a pepto bismol commerial LOL upset stomach constapation! upset stomach constapation! but its all good something I have to learn.

newme_38
on 5/10/12 10:01 pm - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
Glad you are doing well !! Congrats on your seat on the loser bench!! Take Care.
LadyDee75
on 5/11/12 5:32 am - NC
Thanks you :-)
1Haute Diva
on 5/11/12 5:19 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Glad your doing well.. and haven't you noticed... there are no TMIs on OH .
- Shaw

LadyDee75
on 5/11/12 5:36 am - NC
Thanks you...yeah I did noticed but I didnt want ya'll to be like "dang, over share" LOL.. I'm transparent anyway w/ very little filter so yeah..I will have a lot of TMI moments..lol
MSW will not settle
on 5/12/12 1:34 am
Glad you're home and doing well.  Keep walking and keep your legs moving when sitting idle for while. Walking helps with the gas bas well as circulation.  Congrats new looser. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1148 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2060 views