I must be Insane to try Insanity...

M_Lashaun
on 5/10/12 6:15 am
I am completly out of shape and jumped right into the fitness test. I could only last 10 mins that's including the warm up and could only make it to test #3 or 4. I have to check my chart

For those that have tried it, any tips on conditioning or should I just stick it out?

M
Thicklin
on 5/10/12 1:35 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
I'm not sure what is fitness test 3 or 4 is but 10 mins sound like your a champ in my book...lol I'm kinda newish so could you please share your fitness test please.
M_Lashaun
on 5/11/12 2:14 am
It's part of a fitness test Shaun T has you do to check your progress. There are 8 different exercises to do. I couldnt even get that far. I wont give up though. I still have about 20lbs to loose to get to goal. The video is very intense.
Thicklin
on 5/11/12 11:20 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Thanks for sharing..sound like something I would like to look further into. I'm sure you will hit your goal in no time with that good attitude:) Good luck my sister!
MSW will not settle
on 5/12/12 12:30 am
Insanity ROCKS!  If you could not make it through the fitness test you may not make it through the regular warm up but that's all right.  Do what you can do.  Make it "Insanity Your Way" until you can keep up with the program. 

I have physical limitations and what I can do varies by day.  However, I have had this program for awhile now and I luv it.  Where I have issues I modify the move for saftey and ability. If you cant keep up just keep moving with a jog/ walk in place when you are too winded. 

Throughout the program you will see those young skinny folks have to take a break.  As you go through the program you will get faster and stronger. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 196 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1141 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2037 views