8 week check up

angenoire
on 6/28/12 5:55 am - NJ
RNY on 05/03/12
Hi Everyone!!! I went to see the surgeon day for my eight week checkup.  I am now off pureed foods and into the soft food stage. Hooray!!!! I also lost a total of 45 pounds since surgery.  I am not on diabetic medication.  My blood pressure appears stable.  And I think my sleep apnea has resolved itself.  Not to sure on that one.  Will wait till I take another sleep study to confirm.  But I know I don't snore anymore.  And I am cleared to exercise some more (besides walking of course).  Good news all the way around.

NSV Alert

I treated myself to a new pair of capris over the weekend.  It came with a belt.  I haven't worn a belt in years.  Well I wore them Saturday on a bus trip.  I buckled the belt in the first hole.  I wore them again today and had to buckle in the second hole. 

It's the little things in life that make me happy these days.  Forget the numbers on the scale!! Not!  It's things like being able to bend over and tie your sneakers or wearing a belt.  I think I need to treat myself to a new outfit to wear back to work.  Hmmmmmm......
Taking it one day at a time.    
dstgirl2000
on 6/28/12 6:10 am
YAY!!!........Angenoire!!  I'm so happy for you!!  Congrats on the great report from your doc and the weight loss!  You're on track and doing a great job!  I wish you many more success along your journey!

JJ..................Keep it moving!!.........

MSW will not settle
on 6/28/12 10:44 pm
Congratulations to you.  Embrace each victory large & small.  None come easy so you deserve your rewards. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Blu-Diva
on 6/30/12 12:36 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Wooo Hooooo  

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Thicklin
on 7/3/12 2:18 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

CONGRATS! I agree with you 100% it is the little things

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 183 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1129 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME