NSVs Galore and food police

angenoire
on 8/19/12 3:37 pm - NJ
RNY on 05/03/12
It has been three months since my surgery.  During those three months, I had both ups and downs.  All I see right now are ups.  My sister had a baby about 5 months ago and next weekend is the baptism/christening in Florida.  My first NSV:  I got on a plane on Thursday and I did not need a seatbelt extender.  Yeah!!!!  I flew into early enough in the morning that my sister, mom and I ended up shopping.  Size 18 pants?!?!?!  What the dickens?  I was wearing a size 26/24 just before my surgery.  On Friday, I went to see my dad and stepmom who haven't seen me since the surgery.  The expression on their faces was priceless.  My dad mistook me for my younger sister. On Saturday, you know we had to hit Macy's one day sale. Got some new bras.  Dropped down from a 46dd to a 40d. Woo Hoo!!!! Got a new dress too.Size 1X. 

Well on the flip side of things, I am with my mother. Yes that means food police.  She is monitoring everything thing I eat or don't eat. What's a girl to do?
Taking it one day at a time.    
dstgirl2000
on 8/19/12 4:29 pm
Enjoy!!.............Enjoy it all!!..............Congrats on your success thus far.  You'll have plenty more experiences like those in the coming months too.  Brace yourself for a stall or two coming up.  Just know they are temporary, and you can and will move past them.

Stay strong with your routine.  Keep the vits, protein, and water flowing.  Dont give into an eating frenzy because you're in a different environment.

Keep it moving!!

JJ

MrsZoe
on 8/20/12 1:30 pm
I could use the food police right now where are they when you need them :) lol I am so glad you are enjoying your trip. I know  it was so awesome not to have a seat belt extender. Love to hear good news like this always leave me smiling. Stay strong stay positive. Each NSV is just as exciting so think there are so many more to come!! I am so excited for you.
Blu-Diva
on 8/21/12 7:42 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Nice way to go girl,
keep up the good work  
And ENJOY.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Thicklin
on 8/23/12 4:25 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

WOW! I love NSV keep up the good work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 183 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1129 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME