Missing BAF

nieceb
on 8/30/12 6:17 pm - GA

Hi all, I have not gained weight, but my weight is at a stand still. It is time to get bcak to my support team here. I need encouragement. My life has calmed down a lot and I am in Grad school online, all of the grands are in school. It's me and my four fishes again. I haven't gotten into a relationship because I don't want to lose focus of me and my journey. I am struggling going to the gym, HELP! I am going to do my best to check in everyday for 90 days. Miss, Lee and Ms MSW, Tricie and the rest of the old crew hope to here from you soon. I am going to focus on exercising starting tommorrow, I have a biggest loser dvd and I am going to really try. I will be weighing myself something I haven't done in a long time I actually forgot. Peace and Blessings to all.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

LEE
on 8/31/12 11:57 pm
Hey Nieceb

We are not here as much as we use to be, but we are still here for you whenever you need us. 
Tomorrow is Sept 1, so let's try to get our butts in gear.  I am going to get up and be in the gym at 9am.  I have two parties to go to tomorrow so I know my eating will be off the hook but at least I will start the day off right.

I have to really start focusing again my dam self because after vacation I have been messing up like a mother.  But a new month a new beginning.

I hang out a lot now on the Facebook BAF now nieceb so if you are on fb you can catch me over there also, yes I know i'm a traitor damit, but I had to.  LOL.

Keep your head up, we still got you and we are all still in this together. 

Congrats on the grad school.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
nieceb
on 9/1/12 5:19 pm - GA
Thanks Lee I am on FB everyday all day I didn't think to go there. I will see you there. I am going to sign up for the gym Tuesday, but in the mean time I am going to walk the mall 6 times, that's 3 miles at Greenbriar Mall. Thanks for your support.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

MSW will not settle
on 9/6/12 12:08 pm
Good to see you back with us.   I have Been outta commission but I'm back on the board today and I will be back to posting my regular posting of accountability too.  You know were to reply...

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Tricie 40
on 10/23/12 1:27 am - Back Home For Good, IL
Hey Lov(in my english accent)

How are you? Good to hear from you. Girl I cant believe it has been so long that EVERYBODY is in school...wow! What is we gon do with ourself...lol.

Keep in touch

The only person that is with us our entire life,  is ourselves. Live while you are alive

Tricie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 196 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1141 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2039 views