I made it through my Birthday

Kathleen S.
on 10/21/12 11:57 am - Oakland, ca
RNY on 08/06/12
Hi everyone, well I made it through my birthday without going overboard I did eat a little piece of cake with no side effects but I am not going to pu**** because I don't want to eat something and then get dumping syndrome away from home that would be embarrassing. I'm not going to beat myself up for eating it I will I'm not going to say never do it again but I'm going to make better choices. because I'm not going backwards I've come to far to blow it now and I see how easy it can be done, so to my new friends that ere on the loser's bench also please pray for me and lift me up.
Kathy
A.S.A.P.
Always Say A Prayer
Thicklin
on 10/23/12 9:26 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Happy belated Birthday! I know what you mean about dumping even though I dont' dump but I do get the foamies. Good luck to you! My birthday next week and I don't plan on eating any cake but I am thinking about a glass of wine, which I know is wrong but oh well.

Kathleen S.
on 11/9/12 2:30 am - Oakland, ca
RNY on 08/06/12

Happy belated Birthday  I pray that you had a wonderful day and you were able to stick to your game plan.

Kathy
A.S.A.P.
Always Say A Prayer
MSW will not settle
on 11/9/12 12:55 am

A very belated Happy Birthday to you.    There   are so many special occasions each year that we can easily find ourselves eating poorly several days a month.  I'm glad you made it through with your plan in tact.  Congratulations.    

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2065 views