8 years Post Op today

divamichelle
on 2/24/13 1:09 am - Fayetteville, GA

Hello Everyone 8 years ago my life was changed for the better through RNY WLS I am so blessed regarding my success and love the friendships made through BAF. I continue to do Protein first and float between a size 6 and 10 depending on how serious I get. That's a long way from size 24 and 26 on a 5 foot frame. Continued blessings to you all!

"LADYbug-j" L
on 2/25/13 8:25 am - Laurel, MD
Congratulations!! on your 8 yrs. of the battle.
Tell us all the secrets?? what are you doing to maintain?? I have been off track for too long, and in the middle I had a baby too! He's 3 now, so that tells you how long it's been. I did incorperate my protein back in for sure!
I am at 6 yrs. next month and trying to loose before the day. All together I want to lose, 60lbs. Never made it before to orginals, set by me & doctor, so this is a second chance to get there, and aim to stay.
I was wearing a 32, and 3-4XL. Got down to like a 14, but I would even love to see 16, at this point. I know I will never be a stick, but I do want to be more comfortable than I am now! a regain of 25lb. has not helped the situation. Wishing you, a lifetime of continued success, as we all bear down the battles of the buldge!
Peace jbug

"jbug"

LEE
on 3/5/13 1:06 pm

Happy Surgiversary DivaMichelle.   That is awesome you have managed to keep your weight off so well and for 8 years that really is great.  

Happy 8 years,  continued success!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
dstgirl2000
on 3/6/13 12:44 am

Congrats DivaMichelle on all of your success!  That's a great testament to what adapting an attitude of a lifestyle change do. 

Keep it moving!

JJ

wendy T.
on 3/7/13 10:20 am - Milwaukee, WI

Congrats!

Lia D
on 3/15/13 2:31 am - Waldorf, MD

Happy anniversary and congratulations on the maintenance, that's the hardest part.  Keep up the good work!

Lia d

diva49
on 3/18/13 6:27 am - MO

Congratulations on your success. I'm 8 months out now and hopefully I will feel the same as you in 8 years!!!

DTray
on 7/31/13 5:04 pm - Maywood, IL

Congratulations!!!! You are a WINNER!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

I am King of the JUNGLE!!!!

Shamim
on 1/29/14 9:20 am - GA

The struggle is real!  Keep up the great work Diva! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 184 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1130 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2020 views