I'm Back...

Lynn W.
on 3/6/13 6:19 am - NJ

Hi,

Today, I rejoined OH.  This time, as a person seeking a revision.  I first joined back in early 2008 (under a different username); I had RNY surgery on Dec 28, 2008.  I did well for the first year or so, but then I started slacking off, thinking the surgery would allow me to eat what I wanted and still keep the weight off.  Well, surprise, surprise!  It doesn't work that way.  So, I'm back.

Let me tell you, rejoining this site was not easy for me.  Granted, I made many friends and gained (and gave) lots of support here.  (It's a great site!)  But, returning and rejoining made me face the harsh reality that I really need help.  Again.  I can't believe I'm starting this whole process over (haven't even attended my first info session, nor have I started that whole uphill insurance battle).  ​I can't do this alone.  I do know that.  And that's why I'm back.

I'm scheduled to attend an information session on May 6th. It can't come soon enough.  I am thankful for 2nd chances and, provided I'm given one, I will NOT waste it this time.

xoxo

Lynn 

Well-behaved women seldom make history.  --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

wendy T.
on 3/7/13 10:24 am - Milwaukee, WI

Good luck on your new journey. Welcome back!!!!!

Lynn W.
on 3/7/13 11:08 am - NJ

Thank you, Wendy!  I'm glad to be back and hopefully making some changes for the better.

Take good care!

Kim B.
on 3/11/13 11:32 am - OH

My best to you! If I could, I would go the revision route but my ins will not budge, I have used all the money I can for WL purposes. I will definetly be popping in to BAF, I hope you keep updating about your journey!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Lynn W.
on 3/11/13 12:13 pm - NJ

Thank you so much, Kim! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 183 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1129 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2015 views