yes we can !!!!

VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

ValueMe
on 4/19/13 11:31 am

Ok, not interested...but I will say that "Secret" why secret? I suspect that it is this way because there are a BUNCH of insecure people who get a pleasure of Rejecting others. Call it what it is a CLIQUE, and if anyone does NOT think the "Leaders" are great or funny...they are ostracized. It is the same Bunch that messed up THIS Board, and left...A BUNCH of gossiping, Intra-Group dating and sexual activity, just a Mess!

So I will say to Newbies, if you go there and when YOU get on the Outs with someone, you WILL be put down; So I suggest that You stay connected with this Board, especially the Main Board and your type of Surgery Board, get connected with other resources...That Secret Group is a bunch of Cliqued up Black folks (AND YOU know how that will end), take your chances, but you will leave; THAT is why they come back here "Recruiting" New Meat to be devoured!!!

Be Well, Live Well
I Am Most Excellent - Affirmed Only Of GOD.
I wish for You, what I pray for Myself: Wellness, Happiness and Success In ALL Things Good! 
I know for Sure I Control: My Attitude and Effort, My Health and Happiness.

Tricie 40
on 5/14/13 4:11 am - Back Home For Good, IL

So how do you really feel....lmao!!!!!

love it!!

Tricie

The only person that is with us our entire life,  is ourselves. Live while you are alive

Tricie

dejaseana
on 4/19/13 11:31 am
RNY on 09/25/12
Whats the page? Inbox me please
Godschosen1
on 1/7/14 2:24 am

Hi,

What's the FB page? Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?