Weekly Mini Goal Challenge 04/29-05/05

Molly S.
on 4/28/13 2:38 pm - Chicago, IL

Weekly Mini-Goal Challenge for short term goals

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Please feel free to post your goals for this week. This is perfect for those of us needing to re-focus and/or get back on track.

Please feel free to check in daily as often as you like! Good luck!!

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

Molly S.
on 4/28/13 4:08 pm - Chicago, IL

My goals this week:
1. Keep my calories in the green 6 days
2. Go to bed by 11:05 four days
3. Eat 1 or more veggie servings 5 days

Tues/Wed check-in:
1. 0/6
2, 0/4
3. 0/5

**20+ min exercise - 0 days
**8+ cups of water - 0 days

Have a great week!! and check in often!

Molly S.
on 4/28/13 10:03 pm - Chicago, IL

My goals this week:
1. Keep my calories in the green 6 days
2. Go to bed by 11:05 four days
3. 15 min spring clean up - 3 days

Check-in:
1. 0/6
2, 0/4
3. 0/3

**20+ min exercise - 0 days
**8+ cups of water - 0 days

Have a great week!! and check in often!

MSW will not settle
on 6/10/13 1:53 am

Hey girl!  Glad to see you posting.  You are such a great encouragement because you know first hand how long and hard an endeavor this is yet you keep at it; reminding us that weight loss is multi faceted.

Mini goals keep progress in our face so we don't get too discouraged by the big scale victory posts that get the most attention.  We each need to approach how we got here as well as how we will resolve our ongoing issues.  We share a lot but we are not carbon copies and least of all stereotypes. 

As always, thanks for the motivational push.  See you soon on our other sites.  I'm trying to get back on the grid again.  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 184 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1130 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2020 views