Where is everybody?

jewelcrown
on 5/21/13 12:26 pm

Okay... so I'm going to sound old... back in the day... this board was hopping.

Is everyone on Facebook now?

Jewel

dstgirl2000
on 5/22/13 7:43 am

Yea.............Pretty much Jewelcrown.....  Once the news got around that this site reveals all of the personal information we share here on BAF for all to access...........this site was vacated with the quickness.  Every now and then a few will pop by a couple of times a year to say hi, but keep it moving.

Perhaps one day, this will once again be a place for the newbies and new at heart will gather for sharing and support.........But today.............ain't it!!......

JJ

jewelcrown
on 5/22/13 10:41 am

Wow... I did not know that... see I have been away too long.  Why would OH betray its members like that.  I'm baffled.

My posts are so generic, I'll still be around...  Thanks for letting me know....

Jewel

jewelcrown
on 5/22/13 10:52 am

If you got to the settings from "my account" I think you can change it to private.  I hope so...

Jewel

dstgirl2000
on 5/22/13 11:24 pm

You see those cute little YouTube, Twitter, FB....etc... buttons in the corners?..........Well, those were added on about a couple of years ago almost, which gave the public access to this site and it's content.  I was curious to see what was out there, and Googled my name.  As suspected, it's all out there for any and all to access.  Thankfully, I'm mindful about what I put on any website, and treat it with the generic question I always ask..."What impact would this have if my employer, parents, children.........whomever saw this information?"  If it passes this litmus test, then I share it.  Otherwise, I try to keep my thoughts to myself.  I think a lot of us thought initially when we logged on that this was a safe place to share and vent about our wls experiences with others going through the same.  But this site flipped on us and many deleted their info altogether, or some came back on incognito with aliases.....

So................tread lightly!  Big brother is watching....................and sharing it all!!

JJ

Transfiguration
on 5/23/13 6:17 am - Somewhere in time, SC

I once visited the facebook site. I can't find it now.  I miss the old heads.  How do you get to BAF on facebook.?

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

jewelcrown
on 5/23/13 8:10 am

I've never been on BAF facebook... I wish I knew how to go there.  I miss the old gang!

Jewel

LEE
on 5/25/13 1:57 am

The FB BAF is a secret group that is why you can't see it.

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
jewelcrown
on 5/25/13 2:40 am

so how do you join... does someone have to invite you?  are you a member?

Jewel

LEE
on 5/27/13 3:59 am

Yeah I am a member.  You have to be invited.  What is your FB name?

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 185 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1130 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2020 views