sick of being sick

shell44127
on 8/5/05 12:04 pm - Albertville, AL
I am really starting to think I made a mistake I dont miss the food I am sick of food I have to think of the crap all day every day I cant remember to eat most of the time if it was not for my kid I would not I get sick to my tummy every time I eat this week and nothing is helping I have not puked yet but I am waiting on that to happen any time now I am just sick of being sick yea I am happy about the 28lbs I have lost in 3weeks but should my family pay for every lb I lose I am in a bad mood all the time and I dont know whats wrong with me I just want to cry this was all I ever wanted and at 458 it is my last chance please god let this stop being so hard to deal with just needed to vent
Melissa_Postop
on 8/5/05 12:59 pm - Knoxville, TN
Shelley don't get discouraged. I got sick alot in the beginning and I did get fustrated and even now I still get sick sometimes. I just keep thinking about all the good that has come out of this WLS and that makes it seem not as bad. Things get better every day. Just stick in there and it will all be worth it. Melissa
N'Awlins Kat
on 8/5/05 9:04 pm - TX
Shelley, as a preop I have noticed that lots of postops describe what you're describing.... it's normal to be irritable and to be crying frequently with this huge shift of fluids, hormones, and weight. It too will pass... hang in there... your family knows you love them.... try to find little things to remind them, but hang in there... it will pass. {{hugs}} Kat 335/308/goal 135
Larakatya
on 8/6/05 12:37 am - Twin Cities, MN
You're in the thick of the "week 3 blahs" or at least thats what I called them. I hit a point (with the help of the massive amounts of estrogen washing in my system from the fat loss - did you know we store estrogen in fat. . .so when it's lost it goes back in the bloodstream?) where I was BLUE from about week 3 to week 6. I didn't regret it, but I knew that it was for life. And I missed my friend food so much. It will pass sweetie. It will never be this hard again. Find a local support group so someone there can give you the hugs I'm sending via the internet. Wishing you well - and keep on keeping on. Hugs, ~Lara -212 @goal
shell44127
on 8/6/05 1:30 am - Albertville, AL
Thank you guys I needed a little Hug and its going to be ok I must find something today that I can eat that will not make me sick
Most Active