I WAS APPROVED

Dawn Brickell
on 8/8/05 8:59 am - Rochester, NY
I WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BURDEN HAS BEEN LIFTED.I feel so blessed. The big day is September 23,2005 This ranks up there as one of the happiest days of my life, I was so scared when they started asking for things I could not provide. Thanks to the hospital closing where I did optifast and the optifast doctor losing my records in the move to a new office. Thank God for the great record keeping of my PCP who came up with 8 pages of documentation. A big thanks to my hubby Tom for putting up with my craziness about this.Now I just have to get threw my Endoscopy tomorrow. HAPPY DAY........Dawn
kwheen tee
on 8/8/05 9:07 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
Me too. We will be having surgery on the same day. I just recieved a call from my surgeons office. Lets do the happy, happy dance. Kwheen
JeannePS
on 8/8/05 10:31 am - Jasper, GA
I'm so happy for you! This is wonderful news - congratulations!!! I hope to be right behind you - I'm waiting to hear from insurance company any day now!!!! Good luck with your endoscopy, let me know how that goes, I haven't done that yet!!! Carol
Dawn Brickell
on 8/8/05 10:38 am - Rochester, NY
Thanks so much.I hope you are right behind me the waiting can drive you crazy.I will post about my endoscopy tomorrow if I am not to loopy from the drugs...Dawn
Dawn Brickell
on 8/8/05 10:35 am - Rochester, NY
Way to go congrats to us. Lets do a happy dance.My feet just cant stop moving!!!!!!!Dawn
Bonnie M
on 8/8/05 11:33 am - Sioux Falls, SD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the feeling. I had to hassle with insurance for almost 2 1/2 years before I got the news. Makes us really appreciate this chance at a new life.
Amber M*
on 8/8/05 6:13 pm - Northern, FL
CONGRATULATIONS!! the time will fly by now!! Enjoy your happy news!! Amber
Fribby
on 8/9/05 2:40 am - Chesapeake, VA
Dawn, I am so happy for you. I will never forget the day when I found out I was approved. I actually will never forget the phone call... I was driving and was so excited that I tossed my cell phone at my husband!!!!! Take these next few weeks to get yourself ready for surgery... I really believe that the weeks leading up to surgery can make a huge difference in how things go post-op. Remember, protein, protein, protein, and drink, drink, drink!!!! Give your hubby a big hug and tell him thank you for the love during your craziness... a supportive spouse is invaluable and we never want to forget to give them the thanks that they deserve!!!! Patti
lrosenda
on 8/9/05 3:28 am - Magna, UT
Patti, I totally agree with you! I know that the month before the surgery, I really prepared, physically and mentally and it has really helped me! My nutritionist gave me goals to work on: 1. Go off all caffeine and carbonated drinks (do this well before surgery as it takes a week to feel better after doing it.) 2. Focus on protein and limit your carb intake to "good carbs". 3. Start drinking lots of water. Then my doctor put me on a clear liquid diet 1 week before the surgery (whi*****luded protein drinks). All of that resulted in a 20 lbs weight loss before surgery (my liver shrank back beautifully, so I was able to have it lap!) Lori 384/322/170
Most Active