Just realized....

Fribby
on 8/9/05 2:00 am - Chesapeake, VA
I just realized that my husband can't come here... he started out at a BMI of 59 and since June first is down to a 47. I am so proud of him. I guess that puts him down to "just" being morbidly obese... cool hu? This works!!!! I will qualify for super morbidly obese for a very long time still as my BMI is at a 72 down from 80. I can't wait to tell him that he is only morbidly obese now!!! Patti 479/433/180
I.M.Hungry
on 8/9/05 2:15 am
Patti, AWWWWWW.....your hubby can still come here......we promise we wont call him "skinny-minnie" With every success story that I hear, my resolve to get this surgery is strengthened. I will no longer live in or even visit the land of denial (well, today at least) take care
lrosenda
on 8/9/05 3:42 am - Magna, UT
Patti, My understanding is that this message board is for anyone who started out with a BMI over 50! We have a different experience then the "light-weights". I'll bet your husband can relate! Lori
Fribby
on 8/9/05 4:10 am - Chesapeake, VA
Lori, Actually, my husband doesn't participate much in and of the message boards.. doesn't really interest him... more than anything my posting was a proud posting to announce how well he is doing... you know.... publically patting him on the back Patti
Larakatya
on 8/9/05 12:00 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hey Patti, When I started my journey my BMI was 51.1 and now my BMI per hydrostatic weighing (underwater weighing) is 20.5. This surgery is an incredible tool if you work it right, ~Lara
Fribby
on 8/9/05 11:53 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Lara, You have done incredible... what a beauty you are!!!! I LOVE the twin cities... I am a student thru a distance education program in Minneapolis (Capella) so I travel there quite often. My hubby and I have talked about the fact that it is one of the few places that we would like to live when we "grow up" and "settle down". Patti
Most Active