Unbelievable!!

Amy Williams
on 8/9/05 3:58 am
The most amazing thing happened last night! I know call me crazy here, but to me it's simply amazing.... Do you know what it was???? Have any ideas??? I'll just say this much, I've now officially lost 316 pounds!! So what does it mean? It means I'm under 300 pounds, 299 to be exact, the first time in YEARS. I was 297 pounds at age 14! It's been basically 14 years since I've been this size. When my scale talked back to me, I wanted to scream. It's really the most unbelievable thing. When someone told me many months ago that I would have lost this much weight, I told them it would never happen for me. It has and I am truly happy each day I chose to have this surgery. It saddens me to see anyone go through any complications of this surgery, but my point of life (no life) I was willing to take any complication or death to improve my life and boy am I ever happy I did. I can walk! I can clean! I can work! I can drive! I'm living.... Now with all this gone, I can forsee my goals. I always had a number in my mind, but it seemed impossible, now I know I can do it! Love you guys, Amy (on top of the world) 615/299/Healthy (-316 lbs)
Tinkerbell W.
on 8/9/05 4:29 am - Philadelphia, pa
Amy that is just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you ever become really depressed dring your weight loss? I had my surgery at the end of December. I still feel and look very fat. I am really just starting to not care again. Any suggestions on how to keep motivated when you are still 310 pounds and have a long way to go? I see everyone else losing so much faster than me and I get very discouraged. Again, awesome work Tink
special kay
on 8/9/05 4:47 am - Ladson, SC
Amy~ That is AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss Kay
debdoc
on 8/9/05 5:36 am - fort wayne, IN
WOW amy, that is so GREAT! huge congratulations to you! hope to join you in 200-land soon. deb -152
lrosenda
on 8/9/05 6:09 am - Magna, UT
Amy, This is so fantastic! You are a real inspiration to us all! Lori
Diana C
on 8/9/05 7:36 am - Pearland, TX
Congratulations Amy!!!! That is great. I am so happy for you. Diana -154
rew1824
on 8/9/05 7:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations! That's awesome! huggs, Ruth
I.M.Hungry
on 8/9/05 7:55 am
Amy, Holy "Lost a Whole Person" Batman!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
debbie smith
on 8/9/05 8:31 am - Canton, PA
Bridget, It always amazes me how different a person looks after losing weight.Most of us lighten our hair do our nails, keep our hair a different style, sometimes even shorter. I guess we were trying to cover up our chubby faces with long hair. I am just starting the WLS process, but having lost 324 pounds on my own a few years ago, I remember getting that first cute short hair cut, and buying the nail polish. Now after gaining back 120 pounds, my nails are a mess, and my hair is getting long. But I wanted to say hoorray to you.You got back your life!!! Debbie
Lou M.
on 8/9/05 8:34 am - Andover, KS
Congratulations... you should be so proud of yourself. You a a big inspiration to me. I love reading about your triumphs!!!
Most Active