3 WEEK CHECK UP AND INFECTION

revolted
on 8/11/05 7:40 am - dayton, OH
I HAD MY CHECK UP AND I HAVE A SMALL INFECTION AND SHE PUT ME ON CIPIRO , I HAD MY WEIGHT WRONG , I ACTUALLY WEIGHED 671 AND NOW I AM IN JUST THREE WEEKS OH MY I AM DOWN 67 POUNDS TO 604 UNREAL I CANT BELEIVE IT MYSELF, i feel so much better after going to doctor and knowing my stomach will be ok , more than just losing 67 pounds im happy to have a great start to my future
I.M.Hungry
on 8/11/05 10:16 am
earl, WAY TO GO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!
debbie smith
on 8/11/05 10:31 am - Canton, PA
Holy Cow!!!! down 67 pounds in 3 weeks. That is amazing. That would take a year to get off that much on a regular diet. You are gonna be a lean mean machine in no time. Debbie
anitataylor
on 8/11/05 11:14 am - Ozark, MO
CONGRATULATIONS Earl, that is wonderful and exciting keep up the great work. You are going to lose from here Anita
Carmella
on 8/11/05 12:20 pm - Massillon, OH
Hey Earl!~~~ Sending you a "high five" from your neighbor in Wooster!!!! Congrats!!! Hope the infection clears up soon. Keep us posted on your progress. Carmella -70lbs in 10wks!!!!
WendyNVA
on 8/11/05 8:18 pm - Va Beach, VA
WOWzers Earl, way to go on the weight loss. Sounds like you're working your surgery for sure. Keep it up! Hope the infections clears up soon Wendy
rew1824
on 8/11/05 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Great job! Congratulations! Huggs, Ruth
G. Carter
on 8/12/05 4:46 am - Columbus, OH
Congratulations Earl ... you are doing a great job. Was the infection in your incision? Georgeann
Most Active