It's My Birthday! Come on in & Celebrate!

SipeleK
on 9/12/05 7:50 pm - Ames, IA
Well, I am so happy you could make it! Come on in... take off you shoes and get comfortable. Have a piece of imaginary chocolate cake... no calories, I promise!!!(Sorry, never was much of a baker!) The music is loud and the crowd is wild. Dance, mingle, and have fun. No party poopers aloud!
I.M.Hungry
on 9/12/05 8:44 pm
Sipele, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is the best party i've ever been to!!! Now when do the male strippers show up???? Heres to your best year ever willby
di M.
on 9/12/05 8:52 pm - MN
hey im new and id like to introduce myself im diane from minnesota and it is the best party ive been to in a long time. thanks so much for inviting me. this place rocks!! diane
SipeleK
on 9/13/05 6:22 am - Ames, IA
Diane, Welcome to the boards and welcome to my party!!!! As the newbie I think I should warn you... this place can get a little crazy! Have Fun and enjoy the cast of characters !
I.M.Hungry
on 9/13/05 7:30 am
Diane, WELCOME!!!!!!!!! This is the best place to be(even if we do get a little rambunctious.) Glad youre here.........come back often!!! willby
Danielle.
on 9/13/05 8:38 am - Here In, OR
Welcome Diane!! Pull up a party hat and have a great time
rew1824
on 9/12/05 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
YAY!! A party!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! ...... and many moooorrrrre!! (hey, never said I could sing!) Calorie free choco cake?!?!? I am sooooooooo there!! I can bake! I can bake!! I offer to make the B-Day cake!! Who's bringin' the sugar free ice cream!?! She's a dancin' machi-i-i-i-n-n-n-e! Virginia!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP! Come out and join the Birthday PaR-TAY! Happy Birthday again sweetie, and thanks inviting us to the awesome party! Huggs, Ruth
margaret odom
on 9/12/05 11:15 pm - sumner, GA
Oh man ...CCCAAAKKKEEE.. Im there Let me take a and pick out which party muu muu I'll be wearing today. Man last time me and willby went to a birthday party together we had to get Ruth to get us a bail bondsman . We started ing over chocolate cake and and after that she begged me not to sing anymore people were and in walked this smooth looking man. He said I could get more cake like that on every street corner. So one thing lead to another and ing went down. Needless to say...... THIS RULED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIPELE HIGS MARGARET!!!
I.M.Hungry
on 9/13/05 7:28 am
Maragret, SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! You werent sposed to tell anyone about that "little" party ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) willby
G. Carter
on 9/13/05 3:49 am - Columbus, OH
Sipele K ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now it's time to get my on ... excuse me okay ... I'm done . Have a wonderful birthday. Georgeann
Most Active