still waiting

Marlena S.
on 9/13/05 2:55 am - Velpen, IN
i have my approvel but i'm still waiting for the lady to call with a date is this taking to long or i'am i just getting inpatient??
Tanja K.
on 9/13/05 3:16 am - Grand Forks, ND
Marlena, Honestly, that was the part that drove me a nutty! It took FOREVER for them to give me a surgery date. I got my insurance approval within a week, but I think I must have waited a good month for a date! And, I was VERY impatient. I thought they were getting sick of me calling and asking, but I didn't care... I just wanted to know. I see now that I was not/am not the only "impatient" one. I think it's only natural once you know you're approved to want to get on with things. Take Care, Tanja
Marlena S.
on 9/13/05 6:01 am - Velpen, IN
i called them yesterday and they said the would most likely call today but still no call and there office will be closeing soon Guess i have to wait untill thursday to see if they care going to call because tomorrow is their clinic day and they don't call or accept calls on that day.
Danielle.
on 9/13/05 8:46 am - Here In, OR
Psssst... I'm a pest I would call again today and say "I was just on my way out and didn't want to miss your call.. Have you gotten my date yet?" good luck!! keep at 'em!!
rew1824
on 9/13/05 3:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
The waiting can make anyone I am waiting on top of waiting, if that makes any sense. I think we all need to put our heads together and figure out a way to make them all waiting for something. Any good ideas brewing out there?!? Huggs, Ruth
special kay
on 9/13/05 4:00 am - Ladson, SC
Marlena I'm sending The Good look fairy your way for a quick approval! I am playing the waiting game with you. Vocational Rehab. aggred to pay for my surgery but waiting for my Surgeons appointment is driving me nuts Kay
Tina P.
on 9/13/05 5:05 am - St. Petersburg, FL
Hey Marlena: Congrats on the approval! I say, call and bug the hell out of them. This is a monumentous event to be scheduled! I love Indiana, and some of my people are from there.( I grew up in Louisville, Ky) Many major blessings!!!! Tina
hbfc6
on 9/13/05 5:30 am - Porter, IN
Use the time to get your mind focused on your goals. Change your eating habits and start exercising as much as you can. Every time you get insulted or can not fit at a restaurant both or theater chair remember it. So that when you do have your surgery you will be ready for the battle. You are going to be feeling so much better in a year you will not believe it. I can not believe the fun I have been having. I have been working 7 pm to 7 am this week. I climb 5 sets of stairs just to get to my work area. It feels like I am flying up them. Tonight it will be 140 to 150 degrees at work. There is absolutely no way I could have worked as hard as I did last night a year ago. The best part is I feel good while doing the work. There is not an hour that goes bye that I am not smiling inside. Last summer the heat at work would be almost unbearable. I could hardly catch my breath after about 15 minutes in the heat. My legs would be screaming after an hour at work. This summer I work an extra 12 hour day every week. Don't worry be happy. -190 lbs 11 months.
anitataylor
on 9/13/05 5:44 am - Ozark, MO
I agree with some of the above posts about calling them and bugging them. I did and it didn't take them long to finally get back with me for a date!! It's your life and health and you are entitled to know ASAP! Take care, Anita
SipeleK
on 9/13/05 8:09 am - Ames, IA
I say... have fun! You've been approved! Enjoy the time you have right now to basque in the moment... think of all the great things God has planned for you after your surgery... think of the clothes you will be wearing in just a few short months... shaking your tiny figure and watching the men drool!!! Think of all of the amazing things you'll get to do... like crossing your legs, boy do I wonder what that's like! And if you still have not recieved the call, go to my party and get drunk!!!!! The girls have made it a real shindig!!! We even have strippers!
Most Active