Baggal’s Posts

Baggal
on 7/13/17 8:05 pm
Topic: RE: @insert fitness

i messaged you on Insta! :)

Baggal
on 6/15/17 5:50 pm
Topic: RE: Surgeon questions

Hi all, I'm in the very early stages. I met with a surgeon my gyno recommended. I'm dealing with some insurance issues and my insurance agent is trying to get me coverage. He also had a rec for a surgeon.

The one one I met with recommends the sleeve and has done over 600 surgeries and has a lot of pre-testing which I like. I'm very scared of the surgery and everything involved, especially at my very high weight, and I feel the most pre tests to besure I'll be ok going under is best. She has cardiac, sleep apnea, pulmonary, psychological, colonoscopy and endoscopy and also go to my endocrinologist. There might be one or two more, I don't have my paper in front of me.

The dr my insurance guy recommend has done over SEVEN THOUSAND surgeries and seems almost like he invented some of the techniques. But on his website they only mention a colonoscopy as far as testing. That doesn't seem like nearly enough. Especially after talking about sleep apnea with the first dr if this guy has done so many is it just like a factory?? Pumping people in and out?

I was was thinking about going to him for a second option and just seeing what he recommends.

Any tips? How did you pick your surgeon? Maybe the second dr would require those tests too, I guess I'll only know if I meet with him?

Thanks!!

Most Active