WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT DO YOU HAVE

KEVIN K.
on 7/22/04 2:55 am - MARTINEZ, CA
ME I HAVE 4 BALLS RIGHT NOW I MESS WITH ...A BLUE DOT FOR OILY LANES AND SPARES.....2001 HAMMER......THE REAPER BY HAMMER AND AN ICON 2...
LeahA
on 8/5/04 7:52 am - Atlanta , GA
I am thinking I might want to join a league in the fall. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a league though. Know of any that are not TOO expensive??
KEVIN K.
on 8/5/04 7:56 am - MARTINEZ, CA
I DO KNOW THERE ARE SOME GOOD CHEAP BOWLING BALLS OUT THERE...COLUMBIA MAKES A GREAT BALL...THERE IS A WEB SITE I CHECK OUT...ITS www.bowling.com.....IT WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD IDEA ON THE COST OF BALLS...
LeahA
on 8/5/04 8:00 am - Atlanta , GA
I have a ball...actually 2 of them. I was just thinking about leagues. I might join one and then again I might just go on Friday night with hubby and make it a date night Thanks for the info tho!
Just Valena
on 8/14/04 3:32 am - Nunyabizness
I have several bowling balls! My newest purchase was a Hammer Big Block Diesel. I haven't decided if I like it yet or not. My league started last night, and I didn't do so hot. Always working on speed and follow through. My hands swell up when I bowl, so I had a hard time with the ball sticking to my thumb midway through the second game. I will need to get those thumb holes reamed out a little before next Friday! Valena Lap RNY 5/3/2004, -63
KEVIN K.
on 8/14/04 4:30 am - MARTINEZ, CA
LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE HAMMER....
luv2bowljen
on 10/18/04 7:09 am - Lisle, IL
I have 3 balls, and I'm thinking of trading one in. I have a TKO Contender (16#); a Teal Storm (15#); and a burgundy Hammer. (usually my spare ball...14#) I use the contender for long oil, the storm for medium conditions, and the hammer for dry & spares. I'm thinking about getting a Triple X, and eliminating the Contender, because it just doesn't hit as hard anymore. I started bowling when I married my hubby(1989), who taught me everything. My highest series is 696, and my highest game is a 300 (last year) my hubby doesn't have one, yet, so he was proud and jealous... Both of my kids bowl. My daughter is in her second year, and my son is in his 10th year. I coach on Saturdays and the travel team from our house on Sundays. I bowl 2x a week (Tuesday & Wednesday). I currently carry a 173 average, which is mainly because of my tendency to rush the line when I am aggravated about the spare I just left. My pet peeves are people who blame the lanes and their equipment for their crappy bowling. My email addresses are all luv2bowljen...comcast, yahoo, msn... I LOVE BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics