Glad I found you

Easternshoregrl
on 5/8/12 2:05 am - MD
I am so happy there is Christian forum here. The Lord has gotten me back on track and the Holy Spirit is ruling my eating. ****il my own bad will overwhelms once in a while)
Hey I am a work in progress.

First consult 306, pre-op visit 278, surgery date 272, current 198

Hislady
on 5/8/12 1:36 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome!!!! We are a little slow here but there are a couple of regulars like myself and Trish that try to get on every day or at least check in daily. Feel free to post prayer requests or praises anything we can help with.
Patricia R.
on 5/11/12 10:20 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi there,
I am almost six years out of surgery, and have not reached goal weight yet.  I did a 45 pound regain during an alcoholic relapse, and have lost about 30 pounds of hat so far.  I am getting back into exercise and getting my food under control, with a few exceptions.  

I hope you'll post often and share prayer requests with us.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Easternshoregrl
on 5/12/12 10:22 am - MD
It's a shame society doesn't recognize food as an addiction like alcoholism. I did a 20lb regain just on my sugar addiction. Working my way back with the Lord's help.

First consult 306, pre-op visit 278, surgery date 272, current 198

Most Active