Need your prayer again

Hislady
on 7/7/12 7:04 am - Vancouver, WA
Been sick with a lung infection for going on a month now and getting sick and tired of being sick and tired! Took one round of antibiotics already and it didn't do a thing, went to ER the other day and they sad no pneumonia and sent me home. Supposed to see pulmonary doc next week, pray he gives me the right drugs to kick this thing. Summer is here and I'm stuck in bed not able to breath. Not even able to enjoy visiting with my daughter and grandsons visiting from Texas for the summer. Just want to feel better. Thanks my friends!
Patricia R.
on 7/7/12 12:31 pm - Perry, MI
 Oh Sweetie, 
I understand what you are feeling. I have been there a lot.  When I had injured my leg in December, and ended up in the hospital for two weeks, I was housebound for two months.  I only went to doctor appointments and to the store to pick up some groceries.  Nothing else.  

I hope your pulmonoligist can put his finger on what is going on.

Love,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 7/8/12 6:43 am - Vancouver, WA
Thanks it's soooo frustrating to sit here and watch everyboy else enjoying the great weather. Thank goodness for knitting and crochet or I'd be a stark raving looney tune!
Most Active