1 Cor. 15:6

Hislady
on 7/27/12 9:02 am - Vancouver, WA
"After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep." Here Paul is saying that at that time in history there were still many around that could attest to the resurection of Christ, they had seen it with their own eyes. Wouldn't that have been an amazing sight? I sometimes wish amazing things like that happened in present day times just because then there would be no reason for anyone to doubt the reality of Jesus Christ. Tho being human I suppose there would still be unbelievers but it would be pretty hard to deny if we saw it in person. However just because we don't see it now days doesn't mean we can't share those facts of old and tell others of the "Good News"!

God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 7/27/12 10:10 pm - Perry, MI
I often think about how neat it would have been to be with the women who went to the grave, and first saw Jesus after He was resurrected.  I'm not sure where it talks about the doubters, but I believe that somewhere it basically says better for those who have faith without seeing Him in His resurrected body.  

Sorry I haven't been on lately.  I've been busy making my AA meetings and doing volunteer work.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active