Psalm 121:3

Hislady
on 8/27/12 4:32 pm - Vancouver, WA
"He who keeps you will not slumber."  God is like the ultimate air traffic controller, always there, wide awake and ready for anything  that comes along. You moms out there will relate to this, I know I always slept with one eye and one ear on alert! Ready to jump at the slightest noise from the little one. Well mulitply that by a zillion and add in the fact that God is perfect and well we have nothing in the world to worry about do we? God knows all of the impending dangers and is ready to act to direct the traffic of our lives. How blessed we are!

God bless!
Karen
Patricia R.
on 8/27/12 5:01 pm - Perry, MI
I love this.  I used to catastrophize every little thing that happened, acting as if it were the end of the world.  Then, I remember a friend telling me, "Do you think God was surprised when that happened to you?"  I had to stop and really think about things.  Nothing that happens in my life surprises the Lord.  Also, He doesn't leave me alone to handle anything that happens either.  

Thanks for the reminder.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 8/28/12 9:37 pm - Vancouver, WA
Once we understand and really believe that there is nothing left for us to worry about so we can just enjoy life!
Most Active