The Mighty Christians!

Tammy E.
on 2/19/04 12:02 am - Clarksville, TN
Just wanted to say Thank You to all my fellow sisters and brothers in Christ! This forum is the best thing that has happen to me since finding AMOS. There are alot of different forums for all of us here. I think that is wonderful but the Christian one is far the BEST and the most posted. I visited them all to be curious. Includeing the ones I strongly disbeleive in . Pray for all the lost. They are out there! We are all Gods children and even though some are lost we should love them all . Now I'm not saying I'm perfect but it's sad some do not know the love Christians share If you don't know what I'm talking about just look at the Religion & Spirituality Boards. Please Pray for some of the lost I Praise God and Thank him, I am forgiven and blessed In Christ's Love, Tammy
gbc1102
on 2/19/04 10:24 am - Durham, NC
I'm in agreement with you regarding your prayer request. I took at look at the R&S board too and I agree, we really need to be in continuous prayer for our lost sisters and brothers. It would be really good if we could all agree on a day of fasting and prayer. Jesus told the disciples that "some things come out only through fasting and prayer". A corporate fasting and prayer will hit the enemy where it hurts. If anyone is willing, let's set aside a day for that and post our prayer requests. God bless you all, Gayzelle B. Chavis
Tammy E.
on 2/19/04 11:03 pm - Clarksville, TN
Gayzella, You might have just hit it on the head! Lets do it next Wed. Feb. 25, 2204. Even if it's just me and you. Girl we need to do something that's for sure. Hugs and Kisses. Love, Tammy
Most Active